1. This bow sweater from J. Crew Factory has been my absolute favorite sweater to wear lately. I originally bought it to pair with the tweed skirt to the right, but I love pairing it with jeans or other skirts in my wardrobe. The olive green tone is also absolutely perfect for the fall season.
2. You have probably already seen this tweed skirt from J. Crew Factory on lots of bloggers this fall, but I wanted to share it because ever since I ordered it I have been obsessing over it. It is perfect for fall with a pair of boots and tights or you could even dress it down with a chambray shirt.
3. Now that the weather is becoming chillier I bought another pair of slippers that I have been wearing nonstop. Every time I walk inside I slip off my regular shoes and immediately put on my slippers. They keep your feet so warm and make me feel so cozy.
4. This simply pearlfect necklace by KJP has recently come back into my collection of pieces that I wear everyday. It is so delicate and classic, making it the perfect everyday necklace.
5. I originally found this Thread & Supply Peacoat through one of my favorite bloggers, Kelly in the City, when she styled it in tan here. It is only $38 and is the perfect piece for layering in fall. If you are considering purchasing it then I would definitely recommend ordering one or two sizes up from your usual size, because it runs quite small. I ordered it in the shade charcoal, but now I am reconsidering ordering it in light pink and tan before it sells out again.
6. Over the summer I was on the hunt for a new foundation and I am so excited to finally share this one. It is the Chanel CC Cream and it is the absolute perfect formula. It evens out the skin tone to give a natural look and is very moisturizing.
7. Clinique Moisture Surge is currently making its way back into my everyday routine as the weather turns cold again. I absolutely hate the feel of having dry skin, so this product will be with me all winter long.
8. My go to lip gloss lately has been Posie K by Kylie Cosmetics, because it is the perfect shade for fall. I actually love the glosses by Kylie Cosmetics because they are so pigmented and long lasting.
9. I never truly believed that lash primers did much for my lashes until I tried this one by Chanel. I now put it on every day before putting on my normal mascara and it lengthens and adds so much volume to my natural lashes. I was also told by the Chanel employee that helped me purchase this that you can also put it on before going to bed at night and it conditions your lashes nicely.
10. I have only tried a few Glossier products, but my all time favorite thus far has to be the Glossier Lash Slick mascara. It defines the lashes perfectly, without leaving them looking clumpy or running underneath the eyes.
11. These embellished bow loafers from Target have been one of my favorite finds of this month. They are only $27.99 and I can not wait until the holidays to wear them with lots of festive outfits. Every couple of weeks I try to check Target’s shoe department online, because occasionally they have really cute styles.