Hi everyone! With the return of the PSL this week and the weather cooling down a bit I figured this week was the perfect time to starting posting fall content. I am starting out this fall’s content with a pre-fall wishlist, but if there are any other specific posts you want to see for fall let me know in the comments below. Enjoy the post!
- Polo Ralph Lauren Pebbled Leather Lennox Bag– This gorgeous Polo Ralph Lauren crossbody bag is perfect for a fall trip to go the apple orchards or for the adventures of everyday.
- Kiel James Patrick American Yacht Club Sweater– These sweaters just recently came out at Kiel James Patrick and already I am obsessed.
- Navy Dreamcatcher Earrings from Tuckernuck– I have been obsessed with statement earrings this summer, so I will definitely be bringing them with me into fall too.
- Deborah Lipman Creme Nail Polish in Fashion– I love the look of a light nude mauve nail color for fall. The light color adds a nice subtle touch to your look, without standing out too much.
- Amber Burnished Horsebit Loafers from Tuckernuck– This classic loafer is so versatile and would be perfect with a cream sweater and jeans.
- Chanel Ultra Wear Lip Color in Ever Red– The perfect formula and shade for fall.
- Stubbs and Wootton Train Straw Mule– These mules are going to be the perfect transition for in between trading out your sandals for boots.
- Barbour Tartan Lambswool Scarf– A tartan scarf is the perfect accessory for when the weather turns a bit colder.
- Barbour Beadnell Waxed Cotton Jacket– A Barbour jacket has been on my wish list for a little over a year now and I feel like this fall may be the perfect time to finally get one.
- J Crew Striped Crewneck Sweater with Side Buttons– Lately I have been going a bit over the top purchasing anything with navy and white stripes, so this sweater is next on my to buy list. I have traded out my bright Lilly prints from summer and I am now in full on stripe mode for fall.
- Kiel James Patrick Royal Pearls Bracelet and Scalloped Rings– Easy and effortless jewelry pieces that you can pair with almost everything in your wardrobe.
- Scallop Hoop Earrings from Tuckernuck– I am currently obsessing over everything and anything tortoise shell, so it is only fitting that something on this list would be tortoise. The combination of the scallops and tortoise shell in these earrings is so classic and gorgeous for fall.
- Alto Tassel Tote by Dooney and Bourke– Everything about this tote from the leather color to the tassels is spot on perfection.
- Stubbs and Wootton Stair Indigo Slipper– I love how the combination of the graphic print and the light leather details makes for the perfect transitional piece for summer to fall.
Shop this post: